MECHANICAL RECOIL REDUCTION SYSTEM (MS) DPM for Berretta PX-4 STORM
Next Business Day Shipping After Receiving PaymentManufacturer:
Product DPM-40 Description
The mechanical system of springs for Berretta PX-4 STORM
These systems are based on patents that have been designed and constructed so as to improve small arms, specifically to reduce recoil, increase in firing rate, frame and protect their conclusion. For their assembly and subsequent function is not needed any further treatment arms.
- A substantial and significant reduction in recoil
- Better control of the weapon after firing and greater accuracy of the interventions
- Protection of the slide and frame, with little shock weapons
- Improved accuracy
- The increase in firing rate, the faster the weapon back to the "intentional"
- Protection design again the same as point # 3
- For installation do not require adjustments to weapons
- Included are (by type) 1-2 springs with different stiffness for optimal tuning